Address the stress.
Stress is complicated.
The solution doesn’t have to be.
Stress is overwhelm.
Stress is creativity.
Stress is a promotion at work or launching a new venture.
Stress is the long commute, juggling work and home commitments.
Stress is becoming a parent or taking that big trip you’ve always dreamed of.
Stress is part of life. Stress just is.
Because stress is a life energy force in the body, like blood pressure, when it’s too high or too low it can cause problems. Symptoms like depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, drinking and smoking take an incredible toll.
Stress costs American companies $300 billion annually.
Stress is often the main driver behind lowered productivity, costly miscalculations, and increased medical healthcare costs. Stress is a critical factor in employee well-being and engagement.
So what’s an organization to do about stress?
Help each employee find their right balance because it’s crucial for health, energy and performance.
Get the best from stress.
Go from burnout to balance with StressMap.
Essi Systems StressMap, helps individuals easily measure their unique pressures, changes and satisfactions, identify their stress strengths and vulnerabilities, and make targeted personal improvements.
Signals of Distress
“Stress is the rate of wear and tear on your physical, cognitive and emotional self
as you respond to the people, places and things in your life.“
Esther M. Orioli, author of StressMap
Life is hard. Sometimes you need a Map.
Stress is not the same for all people. Not in the words they use, the experiences they perceive or the reactions they have.
And when left untreated stress accumulates in the body and can impair one’s health and ability to function.
Help your people find their optimal stress rhythm.
- Comprehensive, statistically reliable.
- Includes Questionnaire, Scoring Grid and Interpretation Guide
- Confidential and self-scoring – easy to complete and understand
- Visually maps personal patterns for insight and targeting of areas for improvement
- Identifies stress demands, assets and current levels of functioning
- Pinpoints stress “hot spots” – baseline for improvement and behavior change efforts
- Provides tips for learning and action plans for skill building to improve personal vitality and overall performance
- Workforce stress management and self care programs
- Health and wellness
- Initiatives to reduce medical/prescription drug costs
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIP)
- Use in conjunction with HRAs and other risk efforts
Try StressMap for yourself.
Get your complimentary 21 Day Club with StressMap subscription now ($149 value).
©1983-2019 Essi Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.