For managing change, building stamina and increasing vitality give your people Resiliency Map.
This comprehensive, integrated resilience assessment measures the resiliency and stress factors directly tied
to an individual’s ability to stay adaptable, recover from setbacks and do better with each experience.
Resiliency Map was designed to help individuals measure the complex human factors that impact their resilience:
- how well they take care of their bodies
- how masterfully they use personal and social coping responses
- how they view the world and what they value within it
A scientifically sound, business-proven resilience assessment, Resiliency Map includes over 92 bodies of research.
Resilient Beliefs and Values
Purpose in Life
Personal Coping Capabilities
Social Coping Capabilities
Health and Functioning
Essi Systems’ Definition of Resilience:
The ability to be adaptable and flexible; to come back after disappointments, setbacks or failures;
and to incorporate life experiences into new ways of thinking, feeling and acting.
Resiliency Map is a strong diagnostic; establishing resilience baselines,
promoting improvement and tracking progress.
- Identifies individual resiliency demands, assets and current levels of functioning
- Pinpoints your resiliency strengths and vulnerabilities
- Enhances personal health and overall performance
- Gives tips for improvement to build skills and develop competencies
- Evaluates group, team and organizational resiliency through Team Map
- Comprehensive – measures resiliency factors on 21 scales
- Includes Questionnaire, Scoring Grid, and Interpretation Guide
- Visually maps personal patterns
- Confidential and self-scoring
- Quick and easy – completed in less than an hour
- Available in online or paper format
- Teams in transition
- Leader programs
- Skills training on adaptability, dealing with change, handling conflict
- Stress management component of health and wellness programs
- Reducing behavioral health costs
- Kickstarting creativity and innovation
©2022 Essi Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.