To build resiliency it's all about self-interest and the right model.
21 Day Club is an assessment and behavior change platform to help people make any personal improvement they choose.
Essi Systems research has proven:
- Baseline assessment is crucial for understanding personal resiliency strengths and vulnerabilities, to choose areas for improvement, and to track progress.
- Forget about woulda, shoulda, oughtas. If you want them to improve, they 'gotta wanna.'
(self interest is the key driver of successful change efforts)
- Practicing a new behavior just five minutes a day is enough to reprogram the brain to create a new habit or skill. (repetition of behavior makes neural connections strong and sustainable)
What Can People Do In ?
- Be more intentional
- Manage anger and conflict
- Build trust and engagement
- Be a better leader
- Boost creativity and innovation
- Improve time management
- Speak up more at meetings
- Increase adaptability to handle change
- Fully engage and be present
- Be a better parent
- Finish that project
- Strengthen relationship with spouse
- Build stamina
- Express myself more
- Show more appreciation
- Make me time - avoid burnout
- Come back from disappointments
- Work my bucket list
- Develop and sustain friendships
- Be a better money manager
- Try new things
- Handle conflict confidently
- Improve nutrition and fitness for vitality
Go from goal to behavior with 21 Day Club’s eTools
Easy-peasy. Change a 'bad habit' or learn a new skill in 21 days.
- Stand-alone model or easily integrated into existing programs
- Business-proven behavior change model
- Low touch, high impact programming for assessing and improving behaviors directly related to stress, resiliency and emotional intelligence
- Includes personal assessment to determine strengths and areas in need of improvement
- Use in conjunction with HRAs for risk management efforts
- Use with performance reviews for behaviorally driven improvement plans
Features21 Day Club’s powerful habit creation technology is based on the latest in brain science, self-efficacy research and the 21-Day Rule of Behavior Change. Annual subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Mapping Center™
- Unlimited access to Change Center™
- Personalized dashboards
- Daily journal to track progress
- Personalized Change Map™ – visual representation of user’s unique change biorhythm on Day 21
- Workforce resiliency and stress management programs
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and leadership programs
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIP)
- EAPs, training, and consulting
- Coaches, therapists
©1983-2018 Essi Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.