Know more. Do better.
Essi’s Resiliency Map was designed to help individuals easily measure the complex human factors that impact their resiliency:
Statistically reliable and business-proven, Resiliency Map includes over 92 bodies of research.
Family and Friends
Connections to others
Resilient Beliefs and Values
Personal Coping Capabilities
Response to pressure
Self care habits
Social Coping Capabilities
Dealing with difficulty
Health and Functioning
Quality of life
Resiliency Map is a strong diagnostic, establishing resiliency baselines,
promoting improvement and tracking progress.
- Identifies individual resiliency demands, assets and current levels of functioning
- Pinpoints your resiliency strengths and vulnerabilities
- Enhances personal health and overall performance
- Gives tips for improvement to build skills and develop competencies
- Evaluates group, team and organizational resiliency through Team Map
- Comprehensive – measures resiliency factors on 21 scales
- Includes Questionnaire, Scoring Grid, and Interpretation Guide
- Visually maps personal patterns
- Confidential and self-scoring
- Quick and easy – completed in less than an hour
- Available in online or paper format
- Teams in transition
- Leader programs
- Skills training on adaptability, dealing with change, handling conflict
- Stress management component of health and wellness programs
- Reducing behavioral health costs
- Kickstarting creativity and innovation
©1983-2020 Essi Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.